Hotjar has almost been a synonym for website optimization, so in this Plerdy review, we would have a closer look if Plerdy is a Hotjar alternative.
Website optimization and conversion tracking
Tracking sales might seem like a simple configuration inside Google analytics. Still, tracking conversion based on your website’s visitors is not only web analytics but also about your website’s actual user behavior.
Hotjar – The old established player vs. the new competitors
Hotjar has been around for a while, and for many webmasters, it has become the “go-to” tool if you want to play around with heatmaps, surveys, and user recordings.
Free version with limitations
Hotjar is offering a free version, but the fact is that it is limited, and being honest, I also think it lacks a few features – So I started to look for an alternative to Hotjar.
Plerdy – A New online tool for website optimization for your business
Plerdy is a new tool you can use for:
- Website optimization
- Create and test popup forms
- Session replay – video recordings of user behavior
- Event tracking
- Measure sales performance
- Setup and measure conversion funnels
How can you use Plerdy?
With the heatmaps, you can discover design mistakes that might lower your conversion rates.
Heatmaps can also be used for improving your content or optimize your internal linking strategy.
If you are using popups, you can measure how effective they are and analyze call-to-action engagement.
Click tracking and mouse hovering gives you an idea about how your users are navigating on your website. You can also analyze different sequences of clicks on a web page.
If you optimize your website, you can reduce the bounce rate (negative SEO impact)
You don’t need to invest in an additional popup solution – it is already built into Plerdy.
You can use the smart popups for:
- Lead generation
- To grow your mailing list (As a lead magnet)
- As infoboxes for discounts, promotions, etc.
- Measure your Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Increase conversion rates by creating a “call me back” popup
Built-in SEO checker:
It is hardly a surprise that an SEO Geek loves this feature! 🙂 but yes, Plerdy has a built-in SEO checker.
The SEO checker runs in the background and scans your website for technical errors. You can then focus on implementing the recommendations and watch your traffic increase.
User Session replay tool – Video session recordings
Website optimization is all about getting feedback and pay attention to any details that might kill your conversion opportunities.
What better tool is there than video recordings of real users’ behavior?
With Plerdys user session, you can:
- Analyze visitor session replays (Why are people bouncing)
- Check user’s interaction with different website elements (Media, Buttons, navigation, a survey, polls, etc.)
- By recording website visitors, you can improve conversion rates.
- Improve customer support if you discover frustrated customers
- Identify web design or UX design mistakes.
Event and Goal tracking
If you want your user to perform a certain action, you can set up event and goal tracking.
Event and Goal Tracking is one of the Plerdy tools designed for tracking specific user activities on a website. You can configure events to record user interactions with forms, images, videos, buttons, scroll bars, Ajax content, and other web page elements.
All events can be synchronized with Google analytics.
Ecommerce sales and performance
If you are running an eCommerce site, you would love Plerdys Sales performance reports.
With those reports, you will get an insight into which elements on your website have the biggest impact on your sales performance.
This is a great tool for finding possibilities for adjustments that can help you boost sales and revenue.
Conversion funnel analysis
If you are running funnels on your website, you need a tool that can help you understand user behavior, and Plerdy provides such a tool in their solution.
So if you want to measure the steps and actions your users are making in your funnels, Plerdy got you covered!.
Review: Customer feedback of Plerdy
Plerdy has already gained a solid reputation on Applsumo for the lifetime deal they offer. Plerdy got a rating of 5/5 Tacos based on 25 reviews.
Plerdy got some pretty good customer feedback.
Here are some of the Plerdy review headlines:
- “The Best Deal I Ever Bought On AppSumo!”
- “Overall light and easy to understand live confirmation.”
- “Good price and good potential.”
- “All-in-one CRO/UX Toolkit”
- “Replaced Lucky Orange With Plerdy”
- “Really Terrific As is With Lots of Future Potentials”
- “Better than the rest.”
- “Better than the rest.”
- “Uh, wow. I will probably delete other apps and replace them with this one that does almost everything.”
I suggest that you try to read the full reviews and visit Appsumo here!
Pricing of Plerdy vs. the competitors
At the moment, it is a complete no brainer! You can get in on a LIFETIME DEAL for only $59!
The lifetime deal includes:
- Lifetime access to Plerdy Business Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Business Plan updates
- Stack unlimited codes
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Plerdy users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Unlimited active pages
- Unlimited team members
- Unlimited API integrations + captured leads
- Filter by date, traffic, device, country, unique page views, and user actions
- Heatmaps (clicks, scroll, mouseover, a sequence of clicks, text selection)
- Create user groups for extra segmentation
- Import own banner, image, YouTube video
- 20+ display rules and form analytics
- Create events and submit them to GA in one click
- Conversion funnels
- Automatic SEO page audit (desktop & mobile)
- Look up missing keywords on website/ Google Search Console
- View, sort, share and delete record sessions
- Identify the “price” of website elements with Sales Performance
6 months of storage
A single code includes
- All of the features above
- Up to 3 websites
- 25.000 page views per day
- 5000 SEO site audits per day
- 5.000 pages from Google Search Console per month.
Note: If you need more, you can stack UNLIMITED CODES!
Conclusion: Plerdy is a Hotjar Alternative
With the list of features and the fact that you can get a lifetime deal, Plerdy blows the competitors out of the water!.
The lifetime deal is the perfect model if you are tired of the pricing model of paying monthly.
Plerdy is a solid product that allows you to dig deep into your user’s online behavior and run analysis whenever you want.
The reports provide an in-depth analysis of both the SEO, UX, and performance of your website.
Plerdy is a great Hotjar alternative, and I have a gutshot feeling that they would stick around for years to come!.
I hope you enjoyed my Plerdy review and get a chance to grab Plerdy before the lifetime deal expires!.
All the best,